To Become an Agency of the High Plains Food Bank you must be:
- A non-profit organization as defined by section 501(c)(3) of the IRS tax code for tax-exempt organizations.
- Sponsored by a 501(c)(3) organization
- The organization must meet the IRS requirements for classification of a church
- Church sponsored
- The agency must use the food exclusively to serve the ill, needy, or infants
- The organization must not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
The High Plains Food Bank currently serves over 160 private, non-profit organizations, churches, senior citizens centers, child care facilities, halfway houses, soup kitchens, and shelters.
If you are interested in becoming an agency, you will need to download and complete the Agency Application and fax it back to 806.371.7459 or email. If you have any questions, please contact our Agency Relations Coordinator, Edna Tucker at 806.374.8562