The safest and most efficient way to raise food for the High Plains Food Bank is to host a virtual fundraiser. The funds you raise go further at the Food Bank. Through our economies of scale and food donor relationships, the Food Bank can distribute 6 meals with every $1 donated.
- Virtual fundraising is contact-free, safe, and secure!
- Purchased food does not require inspection, sorting, and repacking by volunteer groups, which are in short supply.
- You’re helping more people. The Food Bank uses your dollars to provide far more meals than you can buy at the store. $1 = 6 meals!
- You don’t have to store collected food or transport heavy boxes to us. Not only do Virtual Food Drives raise more meals, but they’re also easier for you. Your meals will be raised virtually on a customizable online fundraising page.
- Your dollars are flexible. The Food Bank will put the funds you raise toward the area of greatest need.
- You get your friends, family, and coworkers involved. Create a competitive team-builder for your office, celebrate a special event, or honor a loved one through your drive.
- You can get as creative as you want. Incorporate a giveaway, 5k race, costume contest, dunking booth or catapult build – we’ve seen it all and we’re here to support you with creative ideas.
- No need for an appointed money-handler! Secure online donations come directly to High Plains Food Bank.
Want to host a traditional food & fund drive?
Set your own dates, and let us celebrate your results. You're fighting hunger in the Texas Panhandle.
To ensure that we are being as resourceful as possible, please note the following:
*** Due to limited resources and manpower, we are no longer able to provide barrel delivery and pickup. Feel free to collect food donations in your own receptacles and deliver them to the HPFB warehouse.***