Product recovery volunteers inspect, sort, and repack donated product, so it can be distributed across the Texas Panhandle. There is a ton to do, and our staff alone cannot keep pace with the current need.
Volunteer Group Opportunities
Through our COVID-19 volunteer soft-opening phase, we're looking for small groups of up to 15 people: families, coworkers, church groups, etc. We'd love to partner with groups who could commit to a regular day/time shift for the time being. All volunteers must be part of a pre-approved, pre-scheduled group. Please fill out the Product Recovery Volunteer Group Registration form below, and we'll be in touch to confirm your date(s) and provide you with further instructions.
We are currently open for municipal community service, but the number of shifts is limited to 10 spots per shift. Anyone who is interested in serving community service hours should call ahead to reserve a spot. We are working with our county partners to open up for additional community service hours when safely possible.
Product Recovery Volunteer Hours
- Mornings, Monday-Friday: 8:00am-noon
- Afternoons, Monday-Friday: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Evenings, Monday-Thursday: 6pm - 8pm
- Saturdays - 9am-noon (filled through December 2020)
- Masks/face coverings are required
- Closed-toe shoes
- Tee shirt and jeans, khaki pants, or button-up shorts that are at least knee-length
- No tank-tops, sweatpants, athletic shorts, leggings, or yoga pants.
**Currently, we require advance registration and confirmation to accommodate volunteer groups of up to 15 people. Please complete and submit the form below at least 1 week prior to your desired volunteer shift(s). Masks/face coverings and social distancing will be enforced. **
Volunteer Group Registration