Product recovery volunteers inspect, sort, and repack donated food, so it can be distributed across the Texas Panhandle. There is a ton to do, and our staff alone cannot keep pace with the current need.
Volunteer Group Opportunities
We are open for groups of 8-20 people: families, coworkers, church groups, etc. We'd love to partner with groups who could commit to a regular day/time shift. Please fill out the Product Recovery Volunteer Group Registration form below at least 1 week prior to your desired volunteer date. We'll be in touch to confirm your date(s) and provide you with further instructions.
We are open for municipal court community service on a first-come, first-served basis. Anyone who is interested in serving municipal court community service hours should join us during any regular product recovery shift and be able to help for at least 2 hours at a time.
Product Recovery Volunteer Hours - Open to individual community volunteers, municipal community service workers, probation community service and pre-scheduled groups:
- Mornings, Monday-Friday: 8am-noon (Community service, community volunteers, or pre-scheduled groups
- Afternoons, Monday-Friday: 1- 4pm
- Evenings, Monday-Thursday 6-8pm
- Saturdays - 9am-noon
- Closed-toe shoes
- Tee shirt and jeans, khaki pants, or button-up shorts that are at least knee-length
- No tank-tops, sweatpants, athletic shorts, leggings, or yoga pants.
- Masks/face coverings are optional
**We require advance registration and confirmation to accommodate volunteer groups of 8-20 people. Please complete and submit the form below at least 1 week prior to your desired volunteer shift(s). Masks/face coverings are optional. **
Volunteer Group Registration